- If any member of your family or party has any medical problem or disability which may affect your visit to Dar Tigamino, please make sure you speak to us before committing to your booking so that we can advise on the suitability of the property and can assist with any extra arrangements
- We believe the information and photographs on this website to be correct and representative of Dar Tigamino. However, no guarantee can be given in this respect and if there are any points of importance that need clarification before making your booking, then please be certain to contact us.
- We accept no responsibility and will pay no compensation for any acts or events which are outside our control. Such events may include, but are not limited to, adverse weather, fire, civil disturbances, travel delay/cancellation, terrorist activity and pandemic. We advise that you take out the necessary travel/holiday insurance to provide cover against such cancellation or disturbance.
- We accept no liability for any death or personal injury unless this results from the negligence or the owners of Dar Tigamino or their directly employed staff who were acting in the course of their employment at the time of the incident.
- We accept no responsibility for the safety of, or the loss or damage of any personal possessions that belong to any clients/guests whilst they are at Dar Tigamino.
- All food, drinks, and transport which are purchased or arranged for you by our staff will be charged to you on your departure. Credit card facilities are not available.
- Our Villa Manager is also able to assist with other services such as tours, guides, restaurant reservations, transport etc. There is a separate fee for these services which will also be charged to you on departure.
You can print a copy of these terms by clicking here.
Otherwise have a great time and enjoy your stay at Dar Tigamino. If during your time at the property you have any cause for concern or need further information, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help.